10.7.07

Waiting

As the days go by I am getting so anxious to get to Africa. I almost can’t stand the wait most days. A feeling of urgency is growing and intensifying as my departure goal approaches. I am hopeful that I will still be able to meet my goal of August. I am eager to walk in the land, meet the community where I will be living, to see life on the streets, to dive into learning Arabic, I day-dream about meeting the women I will be befriending and getting to know, I am eager to meet the children who will laugh at me as I muddle through communication. Dreaming, Imaging, but mostly just waiting! AND Waiting and waiting . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Checking in to see what's new. We're all fine here at home. Got your package from the PO today. I'm working in the office getting work done on our budget and filing papers. Talked to Erie car Ins. today. They are checking on removing your exclusion to drive our cars. Hope that works out. Will let you know ASAP.
Love,Mom